When Should I Replace my Roof?
Reasons to Replace your Roof
This is a common question that most homeowners might not know the answer to. Your roof protects you and your home, but it’s not something we think about until there’s a problem. However, you can get ahead of those problems by knowing some telltale signs. Here is a list of some common reasons you would need to replace your roof:
- Damage due to water, weather, or wildlife
- Your ceiling is sagging, has dark streaks on roof or shingles, or light shining through roof boards.
- Decayed, Missing, Curled, or Broken Shingles
- Missing Granules on Shingles
- Age of Roof (20 year mark is a good time to start thinking about a new roof)
- Visible Moss
- Chimney Flashing Damaged
- Poorly Installed Roof
We can help you get the roof you need
Phoenix Exteriors has over 20 years of experience in the roofing industry so we are prepared for any project that comes to us! We have the best materials and the most seasoned professionals you can expect to provide a roof for your home. Contact us today for a free estimate.